Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Alone in the office - Marsha Cash

Hello everyone! I am the guest blogger for the next couple days or weeks I am not sure. Michael was brave enough to give me access to the blog. Anyway here goes. Nothing is happening in the office. The staff (Michael, April and Alexis) are out of the offices this week.



I am all alone and doing fine. The down time for the offices leaves me time for some spring cleaning. My office needs it badly. I hope to get it done by today. I think the dust in my office is beginning to form itself into a dust bunny. Make note to myself get carrots. I can't believe how quite it is in the offices. I can actually hear myself breath. I guess that proves I am still alive.

I am also working on some projects I hope to accomplish soon. One project is an usher video. The video will have several points and tips on ushering. I am also working on a volunteer handbook. The handbook should give out helpful information for all the volunteers. These small projects have been an on going process for over a year. I hope to finish both projects soon.

Jim is doing some yearly maintenance around all the building that he has had to put off for awhile. Janice is digging out from the summer workshop Cinderella.

No comments: