Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 8, 2008

Well I am still here. Marsha Cash writing another blog. I am happy to report Alexis is back and doing well. She had a great trip and visited her family and friends. I am just thankful there is noise coming from the box office. I was getting lonely. The box office will be open for business today at 12:00 p.m. I am sure there are lots of patrons wanting to buy tickets to lunch box theatre. The kids will love it! It's "The True Story of the Tortoise and the Hare". The show runs through Summer Festival. Well I finally got my office clean and now I am ready to do some work. It's amazing how your outlook on live changes with a clean surrounding. I hope to get started on some projects I have put off for awhile. Jim is still cleaning the shop area. Luckly he has Aaron Spoden still helping him with some of the lifting and toting. Aaron is a great help. I can't wait to see what the day brings.

No comments: